The Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and remains the standard by which individuals demonstrate their professionalism in the internal audit field. Candidates leave the program en
This program is made of 3 parts. Part one has 7 courses, part two 4 sours and part Three 4 course.
Candidates must complete the following steps to become a CIA
1. Complete the appropriate certification form online and register for the part(s) you are going to take.
2. Pass all three parts of the CIA exam
3. Fulfill or expect to fulfill the education and experience requirements
4. Provide a character reference proving you are of good moral character
5. Comply with the IIA’s code of conduct
Tuition Fees of CIA in AnB International is - XAF 300 000.00 for each Part of the CIA Program for individuals and - XAF 500 000.00 for companies without materials.
CIA EXAM STRUCTURE
STUDY MATERIALS (ONLINE PLATFORM)
1. IIA ‘S CIA Learning Materials (Available in French and English)
2. GLEIM (Available in English)
Prices would vary depending on the study material.
Duration + ONLINE PLATFORM (Video lectures, audio and past questions) Please note these prices may vary + TEXTBOOKS AND PAST QUESTIONS
Part 1 = 205 000 (trainings) + 65 000 (books) = 270 000
Part 2 = 205 000 (trainings) + 65 000 (books) = 270 000
Part 3 = 230 000 (trainings) + 80 000 (books) = 310 000
All 3 (part 1, 2 & 3) in One price: 570 000 Pay Now
The CIA credential elevates your standing in the audit community, boosting your career opportunities and earning you increased credibility and respect within the profession and your organization. Ultimately, the CIA designation will:
• Distinguish you from your peers.
• Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
• Demonstrate your proficiency and professionalism.
• Lay a foundation for continued improvement and advancement.